National Certificate in
Business Administration & Computing (Level 2)
- This qualification offers a broad range of skills designed to meet the needs of the business community including the ability to use a keyboard, meet production requirements, operate computers, use technology to meet the business administration and information technology needs of the business community.
(Link to National Certificate (50 KB PDF) to see full list of unit standards gained)
- Training includes a broad range of skills designed to meet the needs of the business community including the ability to use a keyboard, meet production requirements, operate computers, use technology to best advantage, answer telephones, provide customer service, process information, show initiative and contribute positively to the work team
- Subjects include; business administration, clerical skills, communication, customer service, keyboarding, spreadsheets, word processing, workplace health & safety
- The qualification can lead to the National Certificate in Business Administration and Computing Level 3 and 4, and National Diploma in Business Administration Level 5.
- Students will have the skills to gain employment in an office junior position such as Office Assistant or Assistant Receptionist
Additional Education and Support
In addition to the National Certificate in Business Administration and Computing you will
- Have the opportunity to work towards the National Certificate in Employment Skills and a National Customer Service Award
- Gain unit standards and experience in Sport, Fitness & Recreation activities
- Gain valuable work experience and be supported with job placement
- Have access to social service support designed to assist you in overcoming barriers to employment
- Additional literacy and numeracy support